DSXi Cloud Connected Docking Station
Simplify gas detector maintenance
The DSX Docking station is an automated gas detector maintenance, record storage, and fleet management solution that flexes with the needs of your business. Choose from DSX-L, DSXi, or DSX Standalone based on your data access requirements.
Streamline gas detector maintenance
- Easy bump testing and calibration of instruments upon docking.
- Bump test and calibration schedules can be tracked and set to be performed automatically, ensuring that instruments are ready for use prior to the start of a shift.
- As technology evolves so will your monitor thanks to free, automated software and firmware updates upon docking.
Get data on-demand
- Company and application-specific instrument settings are easily controlled and deployed upon docking.
- Email alerts and notifications provide information on worker exposure and instrument usage, as well as instrument service needs.
- Optional cloud-based data storage provides peace of mind with automatic file back-up, and easy recovery in case of unexpected data loss.
- Configure reports to provide the data you want, when you want it.
- On-demand printing of bump and calibration certificates provides hardcopy printouts for hot work and confined space entry.
Use calibration gas more efficiently
- Auto detection of calibration gas type and expiration date upon cylinder connection.
- Calibration gas status indicators provide warning to order replacement gas before a cylinder is empty.
- Optional auto calibration gas replenishment program provides an efficient way to manage your calibration gas usage and needs. New cylinders will automatically be shipped to you when you need them.
iNet Control Gas Detection Management Software
iNet® Control is gas detection management software that provides unparalleled visibility into your gas detection program. Now you can easily manage your hazards, people, and equipment from anywhere with one simple dashboard. For DSXi Docking Station customers, access to iNet Control is included.