Fixed Gas Detection
MGS-408 Gas Detection Controller
Centralized Controller for Refrigerant Safety Compliance
Bacharach’s MGS-408 Gas Detection Controller centralizes the status of up to 8 gas detection channels in a single location. The digital display provides a real-time view of the gas concentration and status at each gas detection point. It also allows for the controller to be configured in minutes vie the intuitive menu system. A bank of LEDs corresponds to each connected gas detector; showing power, alarm status and fault indicators.
The MGS-408 can provide power for up to 8 gas detectors, which can be daisy-chained along with Modbus communication to each gas detector; simplifying and reducing the cost of installation. Integration is possible with Bacharach’s MGS-400 series, MGS-250 and MGS-550 Gas Detector platforms; allowing for a flexible gas detection system design which can utilize the benefits of multiple gas detector types as required in different locations (machinery rooms, cold storage rooms, walk-in freezers and food preparation areas).
Combining the MGS-408 with Bacharach’s range of gas detectors provides a single system with an easy means of achieving compliance with refrigeration safety standards such as EN 378 and ASHRAE 15.
- Centralized power and alarming for up to 8 gas sensors
- Provides a single system with an easy means of achieving compliance with refrigeration safety standards such as EN 378 and ASHRAE 15
- Displays real-time status / gas measurement for connected gas detectors
- Modbus RTU interface, analog output and BMS / BAS connectivity
- 3 Relays and integrated horn / strobe (optional external beacon available)
- Retains alarm & status history of connected gas detectors on SD card