Fixed Gas Detection
MGS-550 Industrial Gas Detector
Dual Gas Detector for Safety Compliance
Bacharach’s advanced MGS-550 gas detector can utilize any combination of sensor technologies, including electrochemical, semiconductor (MOS), catalytic bead or infrared, in a single platform for unparalleled detection capability. It meets ASHRAE 15 and EN 378 requirements. The MGS-550 can easily be connected to any central control system using the current and volt analog output or the Modbus RTU interface. With three user assignable relays, it can also function as a stand-alone unit without the need to wire alarm devices back to a central system.
The straightforward menu structure is identical throughout the platform reducing the amount of training required for installing and maintaining this product family. At any point in time, the instrument can be upgraded from a one sensor to a two sensor system by simply registering another sensor. The MGS-550 is furnished with two analog outputs which can be assigned as redundant for one or for transmit the signal of two sensors.
- Flexible two-sensor capability, local and / or remote
- One user-interface platform for all sensor types
- Two analog outputs and Modbus RTU interface
- Three fully configurable, user-assignable relays
- Magnetic wand enables easy, non-intrusive configuration / calibration
- IP66-rated ABS enclosure provides protection from dust and water
- Meets ASHRAE 15 and EN 378 requirements