New 24/7 Professional Monitoring Service
VENTIS® PRO5 PERSONAL MULTI-GAS MONITOR
THE MOST FLEXIBLE CONNECTED MONITOR ON THE MARKET
The Ventis Pro5 multi-gas monitor is the most flexible connected monitor on the market, giving you the power to manage worker safety anytime, anywhere – even in the most remote settings. Wireless connectivity in the Ventis Pro5 connects workers to live monitoring software via cellular, wi-fi, satellite, or to peers on-site through LENS Wireless. Respond quickly in an emergency with real-time alerts that show who needs help, why they need help, and where they’re located. With Ventis Pro5, your workers will be safer than ever before.
- Take the guesswork out of gas detection by setting custom, actionable alarms for up to five of the following gases: LEL (Methane), LEL (Pentane), Cl2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3, SO2
- See all your people in one place with flexible, automatic connectivity to iNet Now live monitoring via cellular, wi-fi, or satellite
- Share real-time gas readings, man-down, and panic alarms between peers, so the entire team knows who is in danger and why
- Improve asset management by programmatically assigning monitors to your team, so you know who had the monitor when it went into alarm or when it went missing
- Reduce human error with clear instructions (EVACUATE) when an instrument goes into alarm
- Reduce the risk and cost of having different devices in the field by using one multi-purpose gas monitor across your site for everything from personal monitoring to confined space entry
- Endure the harshest conditions thanks to an IP68 rating backed by a Guaranteed for Life™ warranty
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF TEAM-BASED SAFETY
LENS® Wireless is the first gas detection solution that allows personal monitors and area monitors to share gas readings and alarms with one another to enable team-based safety. Now when a gas hazard, man-down, or panic situation causes an instrument to alarm, all peers in the connected group will instantly know who’s in danger and what hazards they face. When seconds matter, you can rely on help from team members nearby, rather a control room or call center hundreds of miles away.
Gas detectors record basic information about gas hazards, but they don’t help you understand who was exposed and where. With iAssign® Technology, available in the Ventis® Pro, tracking people and location data is a quick and easy way to enhance your gas detection program.
iNet® Now Live Monitoring
Quickly and easily respond to workers in an emergency with real-time alerts showing who is in danger, where they’re working, and what hazards they face. Gain instant visibility into worker and site safety so you can identify high-risk areas on your site and manage contractor safety during shutdowns and turnarounds.
- Receive Instant Alerts: Get real-time text and email alerts for gas hazards, panic, and man-down situations, allowing you to see what’s happening on a map and respond to incidents in the moment.
- Pinpoint Worker Location: Respond faster in an emergency with a live map showing where workers are located and whether they have encountered hazardous gas, pressed the panic button, or triggered a man-down alarm.
- Eliminate Manual Check-ins: Instantly verify worker status without burdening or distracting workers with manual check-ins.
- Create and Manage Custom Work Zones: Create a map of work zones on your site and allow operators to customize alerts for each zone. Set occupancy limits for work zones to reinforce social distancing and get live notifications when someone enters a restricted area.
- Identify High-Risk Areas: Heat mapping gives you a visual summary of areas where gas alarms have occurred. Reduce risk by investigating worksite hazard patterns so you can prioritize maintenance and operations activities.
Imagine knowing your workers are safe even when they can’t be seen. The portable RGX® Gateway transmits location, gas readings, and real-time alerts from anywhere, including hazardous locations, giving you the power to respond faster and improve productivity.
- Gain Total Visibility – Receive real-time alerts from personal gas monitors and area monitors when alarms occur, giving you a complete view of your team’s environment.
- Improve Response Times – Locate workers faster when an incident happens using a live map.
- Mitigate Risk – Monitor hazardous locations and get data out of confined spaces in real time.
- Setup with Ease – Get live monitoring up and running in minutes without the need for costly IT infrastructure.
- Save Time and Money –Use the Solar Power Supply to get unlimited runtime and eliminate the burden and expense of rotating devices and charging batteries.
When lone workers encounter a safety hazard, they can’t rely on peers nearby to help. That’s why real-time monitoring is a lone worker’s best friend. The TGX Gateway links you with remote teams through dual cellular and satellite connectivity, so you can monitor, escalate, and respond the moment a worker needs you. The vehicle-installed gateway sends location, gas readings, and real-time alerts from Industrial Scientific wireless gas detectors to cloud-based iNet® Now software so you can see who’s in danger, know what happened, pinpoint their location, and dispatch help.
- Gain Total Visibility – See your team’s safety at a glance and receive real-time alerts when you need to act.
- Improve Response Times – Dispatch help exactly where it’s needed using a live map.
- Eliminate Manual Check Ins – Reduce distractions to improve productivity and safety.
- Connect with Ease – Automatically connect with wireless gas detectors with no maintenance or costly IT infrastructure.